St. Stanislaus Kostka School offers before and after school care to assist families in the supervision of their children.
The Before School Program begins at 7:45 am in the school cafeteria. At 8:15 am, students are brought to their classrooms. Before school care is a flat fee of $15 per week, per family.
The After School Program begins at 3:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm in the school cafeteria.
Before & After School Care Program Policies
- Non-refundable application fee of $25 per family.
- Charges will be applied to your FACTS account.
- Before School Care will be supervised by one adult, and After School Care will be supervised by a minimum of two adults.
- Both programs are held in school cafeteria – Access to boys/girls room but no access to upper floors. After School Care will have supervised outdoor play, weather permitting.
- Drop off and pick up will be at the red cafeteria doors in main parking lot.
- After School Care daily fee (subject to change) $10 for one child, $16 for two children, $22 for three
- On all early dismissal days (11:45 am or 1 pm) the charge will be $24 (1 child), $40 (2), and $52(3). Coverage time is dismissal (11:45 am or 1pm) until 5:00 pm. *Students must bring a bag lunch on 11:45 am early dismissal days.*
- Care will not be available during scheduled days off of school (ie. Thanksgiving, Christmas, February and April break etc.) OR on half days before a holiday break (ie. Thanksgiving, Christmas) OR on full snow days.
- Late pickup: Assessment of $5 for each 5 minute period you are late for After School Care pickup.
- After School Care will not be held weather related early release days.
- Both programs will be held on one or two hour delay days. Instead of 7:45 am, Before School Care would start at 8:45 am or 9:45 am, depending on which delay is called.
- Changes to the pickup schedule on the part of parents are required in writing