St. Stanislaus Kostka School offers before and after school care to assist families in the supervision of their children.
The Before School Program begins at 7:45 am in the school cafeteria. At 8:25 am, students arebrought to their classrooms. There is no charge for before school care.
The After School Program begins at 3:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm in the school cafeteria.
After School Care Program Policies
- Program will be supervised by a minimum of two adults
- Program held in school cafeteria – Access to boys/girls room but no access to upper floors. Supervised outdoor play, weather permitting.
- Pick up will be at the cafeteria door in main parking lot
- Daily fee (subject to change) $10 for one child, $14 for two children, $18 for three
- Non-refundable application fee of $25 per family
- Advance payments required (one week or one month ahead) paid by cash or check payable to St. Stanislaus Kostka School
- On early dismissal days (11:45 am) the charge will be $24 (1 child), $36 (2), and $48(3). Coverage time is 11:45 am – 5:00 pm. Care will not be available during scheduled days off of school (ie. Thanksgiving, Christmas, February and April break etc.)
- Late pickup: Assessment of $5 for each 5 minute period you are late
- No program on snow days or weather related early release days
- Program will be held on one or two hour delay days
- Changes to the pickup schedule on the part of parents are required in writing